Sam & Max: This Time Itâ€™s Virtual! â€“ FREE DOWNLOAD
Sam is a dog with a hat. Max is a hyperkinetic naked rabbity thing. Together, theyâ€™re the Freelance Police, the intergalactically famous agents of indiscriminately applied justice, now starring in their umpteenth video game, Sam & Max: This Time Itâ€™s Virtual! Even multimedia evil-slappers like Sam & Max could use a hand, and this time theyâ€™re using the incomprehensible magic of virtual reality to invite the player into their off-kilter world for a furious day of monster-slaying, obstacle courses, responsibly discharged firearms, and, of course, saving the entire freaking world.
- Experience the two-fisted japes and tomfoolery of internationally beloved icons Sam & Max in mind-melting virtual reality!
- Push yourself to be the best of the best of the middling, as a dog and a naked rabbity thing harangue and cajole you through a bewildering assortment of Freelance Police Academy training challenges.
- Discover the horrible and socially relevant secrets lurking behind, under, and within Capâ€™n Aquabearâ€™s rotting theme park!
- Give evil scientists and demonic trespassers their just dessertsâ€¦ with sprinkles!
Immersion so real you can feel Samâ€™s breath on your neck!
- The This Time Itâ€™s Virtual! development team includes Sam & Max creator Steve Purcell, LucasArts alumni Peter Chan (concept art), Mike Stemmle (writer/designer), Mike Levine (creative director), and Julian Kwasneski and Jared Emerson-Johnson of Bay Area Sound, who worked on the Telltale series. David Nowlin and Dave Boat are returning to voice Sam and Max.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS:Â Windows 10
- Processor:Â Intel i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 (or equivalent)
- Memory:Â 4 GB RAM
- Graphics:Â Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 (or equivalent)
- Storage:Â 4 GB available space