Nuclear Blaze â€“ FREE DOWNLOAD
The world is burning.
Well, notÂ exactly, but the whole region is.
As a trained firefighter, youâ€™re being air-dropped right in the middle of this hell blaze to investigate and look for survivors. But the unexpected presence of an unknown military facility might somewhat affect your plans.
- AÂ uniqueÂ 2D firefighting game with all the devastating backdrafts, exploding walls and sprinklers you could expect.
- Smooth â€œsignatureâ€ controls and gameplay from the guy who was in charge on Dead Cells.
- An action/adventure game crafted with love and attention to details.
- Use your fire hose carefully to keep the blaze under control and progress through the facility.
- Dedicated â€œKid modeâ€ designed for very young kids (~3 years old and more), with specific level design, rules and gameplayâ€¦ while still featuring firefighters, helicopters and trucks!
- Not a roguelite/like/vania this time!
- Unravel the true story of Site 16 and A-â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ. Access to these informations may require authorization clearance â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ and â–ˆâ–ˆ.
Following the path ofÂ Celeste, Nuclear Blaze also offers some fine-tuning of difficulty by allowing players to adjust some rules to their needs. Thereâ€™s no Easy or Hard mode, but you can consider the default settings as being quite difficult.
Making your gamer life easier is fine, itâ€™s about having fun, so feel free to adjust your in-game settings.
Nuclear Blaze first started as a game jam entry for Ludum Dare. It was created in 48h and received lots of positive feedback and support from everyone
My first intention was to create a game my 3yrs old boy could play, as he is a big fan of firefighters. Obviously, the game became more and more complex and quickly turned out to be too difficult for him: I then decided to add a specific â€œKid modeâ€œ.
The Kid Mode is a special mode in the game, designed with young players in mind, featuring specific rules:
- Specific levels meant to be easy to explore,
- You canâ€™t die,
- Water is infinite,
- Water is auto-aimed,
- Controls are simplified.
- Helicopters and trucks everywhere, because kids love them.
Trailer / Preview
- OS:Â Windows 7 and up
- Processor:Â 1 Ghz and up
- Memory:Â 2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Â Any decent GPU
- Storage:Â 200 MB available space