Impostor Factory â€“ FREE DOWNLOAD
Impostor Factory is a narrative-driven adventure game that is categorically out of its mind.
Dr. WattsÂ andÂ Dr. RosaleneÂ have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live their lives, all the way from the very beginning.
But this isnâ€™t their story. Probably.
Instead, itâ€™s aboutÂ Quincy. Let me tell you a story about him.
One day,Â QuincyÂ was invited to a fancy parteh at a suspiciously secluded mansion. So, he accepted and went; because even though the mansion was suspicious and secluded, it was also fancy and had a parteh.
In fact, it turned out to be so fancy that there was a time machine in its bathroom.Â QuincyÂ could wash his handsÂ andÂ time-travel while he was at it. Talk about a time-saver!
But of course, then people start dying, because thatâ€™s what they do. And somewhere along the way, things get a little Lovecraftian and tentacles are involved.
Anyway, thatâ€™s around 1/3 of what the game is really about.
- A story that will make you curse at the screen
- A cozy mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Dialogues that read so wrong but feel so right
- An espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains
- long cat
Trailer / Preview
- OS:Â XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor:Â Intel Pentium III 800 MHz+
- Memory:Â 1 GB RAM
- Graphics:Â 1024Ã—768 High Color +
- Storage:Â 500 MB available space
- Sound Card:Â DirectXÂ®: 9.0+