Citystate II â€“ FREE DOWNLOAD
Citystate II goes back to the origins of what made city builders such as SimCity 4 captivating and demanding by offering realistic urban simulation systemsÂ centered on civic and economic matters.
Special attention was given to freedom of play, this is an old-school sandbox game with no limitations nor goals. And you can play with or without politics.
This game contains economic slang, a bunch of statistics and depicts political ideologies in an arbitrary and subjective way.Â Citystate II is intended for mature audiences.
Build an entire Nation, one city at a time
- â€“ More than 220 unique buildings (including real-scale skyscrapers), 8 road types, railways and subways.
- â€“ Power and water management. Schools, hospitals, fire and police stations.
- â€“ Large city maps (320Ã—320 tiles), with up to 64 buildable cities per Nation.
- â€“ Flag creator and mod-ready maps.
One of the most advanced economic simulation in a city builder
- â€“ Unemployment, income distribution and social ladder.
- â€“ Money printing, inflation rate and corruption.
- â€“ Immigration policies, to precisely control the speed of the populationâ€™s growth.
Extensive and powerful political options
- â€“ 51 policies offering a total of 204 distinct options to choose from representing all sides of the political spectrum.
- â€“ Policy creator, to edit and enact custom laws.
- â€“ Religion, birth rates and political affiliations.
Easy to play. Hard to master.
- â€“ Riots, fires, plane crashes, organized crime.
- â€“ Slums and urban decay.
- â€“ Bankruptcy.
Trailer / Preview
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS:Â Windows 7/8/10
- Processor:Â Dual Core 3.2 GHz processor
- Memory:Â 8 GB RAM
- Graphics:Â GTX 660 or equivalent
- DirectX:Â Version 11
- Storage:Â 4 GB available space